DISKONCHIP 2000 as a hard drive

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by chetnab, Mar 22, 2012.

  1. chetnab

    chetnab

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2012
    Hi

    I am using a Diskonchip 2000 .I have to use this as a last drive of my PC i.e like a hard drive .
    I made ISA interface card for using a DiskOnChip in a desktop PC.
    by taking a reference of the design of home made ISA card.

    2000.html]Electronics Circuit Diagrams & Schematics: ISA card for the DiskOnChip 2000[/url]

    Now I am connecting the this ISA card to My pC ISA slot but it is not able to detect the Memory card or as a last drieve of the system .

    I am using a PC with windows 98 installed.

    Please help me in this issue .Also please suggest any other software needed to do this.

    Attached Files:

    chetnab, Mar 22, 2012
  2. chetnab

    Ledsignman

    Where can I find the schematic for this DiskOnChip2000 ISA circuit?

    Ledsignman, Oct 15, 2012