dissimilar cpus on 2P board?

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by midol, Feb 24, 2010.

  1. midol

    midol Guest

    I have a s2932 motherboard with a 2210 cpu and 2 2Gig RAM sticks. I
    now want to add a 2376 and 2 4G sticks to the other socket and RAM
    bank. Ii's been suggested to me that I will have issues having two
    different cpus in this configuration. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

    Dave