Do Radeons Have Adjustable Noise Reduction ?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Ed Light, Oct 2, 2008.

  1. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    Thinking about a Radeon, have never had one, just geforces.

    I've read that the video sharpening is now adjustable. Is the noise
    reduction also on a slider?

    Do those adjustments auto-apply to videos, or must one set players for
    hardware acceleration? My geforce knows when a video is playing.
    --
    Ed Light

    Better World News TV Channel:
    http://realnews.com