    the manual, to me it says yes. I can't test it till tomorrow when I
    get my hdmi cables so I was hoping someone can help. The tv has an
    hdmi port too. If this port does not, how do you get around it?

    RnR, Aug 24, 2011

  2. RnR

    Pen Guest

    On 8/24/2011 12:03 PM, RnR wrote:
    > Does anyone know from experience if this carries the audio in addition
    > to the video in or out ? From reading the net seems not but reading
    > the manual, to me it says yes. I can't test it till tomorrow when I
    > get my hdmi cables so I was hoping someone can help. The tv has an
    > hdmi port too. If this port does not, how do you get around it?The Dell docs page 21 clearly state both audio and video are

    on the HDMI port.
    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/ins1564/en/sg/sg_en.pdf

    Pen, Aug 24, 2011

  3. RnR

    RnR Guest

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:14:12 -0400, Pen <> wrote:

    >On 8/24/2011 12:03 PM, RnR wrote:
    >> Does anyone know from experience if this carries the audio in addition
    >> to the video in or out ? From reading the net seems not but reading
    >> the manual, to me it says yes. I can't test it till tomorrow when I
    >> get my hdmi cables so I was hoping someone can help. The tv has an
    >> hdmi port too. If this port does not, how do you get around it?The Dell docs page 21 clearly state both audio and video are

    >on the HDMI port.
    >http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/ins1564/en/sg/sg_en.pdf

    I already d/l'd it last nite (and the technology guide and detailed
    specs) and read it. It seems to conflict with others on the net but I
    was not sure they had 1564's. Hence I wanted a 1564 user here to
    verify. Of course if I wait till tomorrow or so, I should be able to
    answer this myself. I guess I'm just getting ahead of myself :(
    Thanks anyway.

    RnR, Aug 24, 2011