    but I'm wondering if the chart has not been updated, and maybe the
    board will support faster celerons.

    If anybody has any info, it would be greatly appreciated....
    schmooxx1x, Jul 12, 2006

  2. schmooxx1x

    jimmyp

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    indiana
    I have recieved responces in the past ,but now its been about two weeks and i havent heard anything from them yet. I have a soyo sy-7vem and wanted to know if it was eleigable for repair ,( bad compasitors)...I'v had it for about three years and it was a great board till all the rebooting took place.
    jimmyp, Sep 10, 2006