Does V7100 graphics work with A7N8X Deluxe?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Max, May 28, 2004.

  1. Max

    Max Guest

    I can't get any video output from this new board and am wondering
    whether the problem might be the 4x/2x V7100 card. I don't know why
    they state two speeds...the minimun for the A7n8X is spec'd as 4x.

    Does anyone have this combination working?

    Max

    1. Advertising

  2. anon

    anon Guest

    I dont know, but is it a voltage prob between mobo and card?