    Any clue what I am doing wrong ?

    Thanx,
    Matthias

    Matthias, May 7, 2004

  2. Matthias

    Vellu Guest

    I don't think 'true DOS' drivers even exist (nor do you have 'true DOS' even
    installed, since you have W2K)

    Why don't you try a program called VDMSound, it provides full sound support
    for DOS-box games despite what soundcard you have. Get it here:
    http://ntvdm.cjb.net/

    VDMSound works on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. And is free
    to use.

    Vellu, May 7, 2004