    happened? As far as i understand the CPU does not perform instruction
    related to the PCI bus when i am mastering it right?

    Thank you!

    Sink0, Aug 16, 2011

  2. Sink0

    Nial Stewart Guest

    You've answered your own question....

    > but as there is the bus arbiter, it was suposed to work...

    > the FPGA started to burst write to to the computer and never stoped.

    The arbiter can't arbitrate if a device doesn't respond to it.

    Nial.

    Nial Stewart, Aug 16, 2011

  3. Sink0

    Sink0 Guest

    >You've answered your own question....
    >
    >> but as there is the bus arbiter, it was suposed to work...

    >> the FPGA started to burst write to to the computer and never stoped.

    >The arbiter can't arbitrate if a device doesn't respond to it.
    >

    >Nial.

    No sorry was not clear. I am using the OC PCI Bridge, and my mistake was o
    the Wishbone line... so basicaly the PCI will behave ok but will try to ge
    the mastership constantly, but it does stop if the arbiter deny it.....

    Sink0, Aug 16, 2011