downward waves on monitor

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Hervey Cleckley, Jan 3, 2004.

  1. I have some waves (not flicker) ever since installing a 9800se. might it be
    interference? it is unaffected by refresh rate.

    tia

    1. Advertising

  2. Skid

    Skid Guest

    Does your monitor have an adjustment for moire reduction? Also try moving
    speakers, fans, or anything else with magnets or a strong electromagnetic
    field, away from the monitor.

    "Hervey Cleckley" <> wrote in message
    > I have some waves (not flicker) ever since installing a 9800se. might it

    be
    > interference? it is unaffected by refresh rate.
    >
    > tia

    1. Advertising

  3. Grung

    Grung Guest

    Hervey Cleckley wrote:
    > I have some waves (not flicker) ever since installing a 9800se. might it be
    > interference? it is unaffected by refresh rate.

    I have got same waves... on 9500pro, and I think that the problem is in
    Voltage... but it is possible that there is some other reason...

    --
    Grung