    solution.
    any advice?

    thanks

    ugar, Dec 10, 2007

  2. ugar

    Gaby Guest

    ugar <> schrieb:

    >i have DP35DP Intel MBO with SigmaTel audio chipset onboard.
    >i can't get any drivers to recognize sound devices, i've tried both
    >drivers from MBO cd and from Intel website.
    >operating system is windows XP 32-bit.
    >
    >i've read on some forums that other people had similar problems but no
    >solution.
    >any advice?
    >
    >thanks

    you need a microsoft hotfix for windows
    After the Installation the soundchip is recognized

    Gaby, Dec 27, 2007

  3. ugar

    Guest

    On Dec 28 2007, 5:15 am, Gaby <> wrote:
    > ugar <> schrieb:
    >
    > >i have DP35DP Intel MBO with SigmaTel audio chipset onboard.
    > >i can't get any drivers to recognize sound devices, i've tried both
    > >drivers from MBO cd and from Intel website.
    > >operating system is windows XP 32-bit.

    > >i've read on some forums that other people had similar problems but no
    > >solution.
    > >any advice?

    > >thanks

    > you need a microsoft hotfix for windows
    > After the Installation the soundchip is recognized

    Hi,

    I have same problem. Win XP Pro SP3. I can't find the hotfix, could
    you please post a link?

    Thanks

    , Jan 16, 2008
  4. On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:59:19 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >I have same problem. Win XP Pro SP3. I can't find the hotfix, could
    >you please post a link?

    Provided you have everything in the BIOS configured correctly, you should
    have no problems with the audio. The FIRST thing you run after you install
    XP is the INF driver utility. It's on the CD or you can download from the
    intel website. Reboot the computer and install the audio drivers. The
    audio will work.

    https://www.mixmaster.it

    George Orwell, Jan 16, 2008
  5. "George Orwell" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:59:19 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >
    >>I have same problem. Win XP Pro SP3. I can't find the hotfix, could
    >>you please post a link?

    > Provided you have everything in the BIOS configured correctly, you should
    > have no problems with the audio. The FIRST thing you run after you
    > install
    > XP is the INF driver utility. It's on the CD or you can download from the
    > intel website. Reboot the computer and install the audio drivers. The
    > audio will work.

    My experience in Oct2007 with DP35DP audio varied in a new PC build. When I
    installed Vista Home Premium, no audio problems ... driver installed fine,
    sound sounded good. When I installed WinXP-SP2 at a current maintenance
    level, no audio hardware on the mobo was seen and the driver install thus
    failed. I opened an email dialog with Intel about this. After some days of
    exchanging emails, I concluded that this was a hopeless exercise and that my
    smartest (and likely only) way of resolving this problem was to install a
    sound card.

    If there is a hotfix or WindowsUpdate maintenance for this problem to date,
    I have not seen it. Or is this an Intel problem?

    --- Frank

    Frank Pajerski, Jan 17, 2008
  6. ugar

    Guest

    On Jan 16, 10:14 am, George Orwell <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:59:19 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    > >I have same problem. Win XP Pro SP3. I can't find the hotfix, could
    > >you please post a link?

    > Provided you have everything in the BIOS configured correctly, you should
    > have no problems with the audio.  The FIRST thing you run after you install
    > XP is the INF driver utility.  It's on the CD or you can download from the
    > intel website.  Reboot the computer and install the audio drivers.  The
    > audio will work.

    I followed the same process as mentioned above: Install Windows XP +
    SP2 (Slip Streamed), then install the drivers CD came with Intel
    MotherBoard DP35DP. The installation program installed all drivers
    successfully except Audio. Then I tried the latest from Intel web
    site and same issue "The system does not support the driver you are
    attempting". I have updated windows with all the hotfixes reported by
    the windows auto install program.

    , Feb 5, 2008