    compatble. but is the twinx1024-3200C2PRO compatable. I am a lan gamer
    as well as 3d artist and need extreame speed. Any answers, ideas and
    whats this boot problem i am reading about ?

    not sure Mike, Nov 30, 2003

  2. not sure Mike

    Bytor Guest

    (not sure Mike) wrote in
    news::

    > i am purchasing an 875 drag2 , i have dragon p4x400 plat. I ahve been
    > researching corsair memory.Soyo lists the twinx1024-3200LLpro as
    > compatble. but is the twinx1024-3200C2PRO compatable. I am a lan gamer
    > as well as 3d artist and need extreame speed. Any answers, ideas and
    > whats this boot problem i am reading about ?

    I'm using GEIL PC4000 (500MHz) Dual Channel memory in my Dragon 2 Platinum
    (I875) without any problems. The GEIL was cheaper than the Kingston and
    from what I read was a lot more stable as well

    Bytor, Jan 24, 2004

  3. not sure Mike

    Jim B. Guest

    Bytor <> wrote in message news:<Xns947A95B329327spamspamnet@68.12.19.6>...
    > (not sure Mike) wrote in
    >
    > > i am purchasing an 875 drag2 , i have dragon p4x400 plat. I ahve been
    > > researching corsair memory.Soyo lists the twinx1024-3200LLpro as
    > > compatble. but is the twinx1024-3200C2PRO compatable. I am a lan gamer
    > > as well as 3d artist and need extreame speed. Any answers, ideas and
    > > whats this boot problem i am reading about ?

    I use GEIL as well with great results, but you must get there best
    because they do offer a value line as well. I have no experiance with
    the value line.

    Jim B., Jan 25, 2004
  4. not sure Mike

    Hodinix Guest

    Kingston HyperX 2x512MB PC3200 2-2-2-6 2.6Volt in dual channel,
    No Problems.

    Hodinix, Jan 26, 2004