    put into it. Mostly I need the Hotkey soft to activate Fn + combination for
    switching wireless functions. Please, I would appreciate any help in this
    matter.

    AS, Jul 16, 2012

  2. In article <500444b1$0$285$>, AS <> wrote:
    >Is there anyone having drivers for WinXP for this little thing? Or a link to
    >them? I would really like to have WinXP on the netbook, but ir aappears

    I found some here:

    http://drp.su/drivers/notebooks/?v=Nokia&m=Nokia Booklet 3G&id=3149&l=en

    but I can't attest to their authenticity or malware index... The AV
    reputation databases I looked at think that drp.su is OK ,though.

    Or try

    http://nokiabooklet.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/stero​wniki/

    from the nokia support forums
    (http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Min...-hosting-Booklet-3G-drivers-apps/td-p/1484972)

    Acer D150 drivers are also rumored to work.

    the wharf rat, Jul 18, 2012

  3. AS

    AS Guest

    "the wharf rat" <> wrote in message
    > I found some here:...

    Thanks for helping. I have already been here. Some of them are working, but
    I still lack part I have described above. Or perhaps I want too much.
    Perhaps there have never been Hothey or Power Manager for this tiny netbook.

    > Acer D150 drivers are also rumored to work.

    I will have to check these.

    AS, Jul 18, 2012