    - Texas Instruments PCI (TI-PCI) 1520 and 1620 Cardbus Controller (Media
    Card Reader)

    Thanks for your anwser

    Carmiel, Dec 30, 2006

  2. Carmiel

    HH Guest

    I seriously doubt Compaq will provide Vista 64 drivers for any of their
    notebooks that do not come with the OS preinstalled. Might try TI for
    drivers.

    HH

    HH, Dec 30, 2006

  3. Carmiel

    Carmiel Guest

    I hope your are wrong ;-(

    I did not found driver for it. wait and see

    Carmiel, Dec 30, 2006
  4. * Carmiel:

    > I'am looking for some drivers Vista x64, compatible with the notebook
    > nx9105 :
    >
    > - GeForce4 440 Go (64M)
    > I'tried the driver of nVidia, but I get an error 43 when starting

    Sure, since Nvidia usually only provides desktop gfx drivers. Drivers
    for mobile GPUs have to come from the computer manufacturer...

    > - Texas Instruments PCI (TI-PCI) 1520 and 1620 Cardbus Controller (Media
    > Card Reader)

    No drivers.

    Really, if I were you I'd use 32bit Vista instead. Despite the BS that
    often is spread around x64 is *not* faster or better. If you don't have
    more than 4GB of memory (which is very unlikely in the nx9105) and
    native x64 applications I strongly recommend you use the 32bit Vista
    instead.

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Dec 30, 2006
  5. Carmiel

    Carmiel Guest

    Thank's for the advise. I think I'll follow it.
    The question should be, how to reinstall x32 uppon x64 without
    reinstalling all programs.

    Carmiel, Dec 30, 2006