dsPIC33F assembler query

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Syd Rumpo, Nov 1, 2011.

  1. Syd Rumpo

    Syd Rumpo Guest

    Hi

    My MPLAB assembler won't let me use some dsPIC33 instructions - for
    example CPBLT reports... Error: Invalid mnemonic: 'cpblt'

    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's bound to be simple.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    --
    Syd

    1. Advertising

  2. Syd Rumpo

    Syd Rumpo Guest

    On 01/11/2011 12:30, Syd Rumpo wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > My MPLAB assembler won't let me use some dsPIC33 instructions - for
    > example CPBLT reports... Error: Invalid mnemonic: 'cpblt'
    >
    > I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's bound to be simple.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

    I just RTFM. This instruction only available in dsPIC33E and I'm using
    dsPIC33F. Ah well.

    Cheers
    --
    Syd