    Anonymous Guest

    I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get a
    better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD Athlon XP?

    Anonymous, Mar 4, 2004

    <http://www.acme.com/build_a_pc/boardfinder/search.cgi?cpu_type=socket_a&cpus=2>

    --
    Peter Strömberg
    C2K2 C2K3 ISCCIV02 ISCCIV03

    Peter Strömberg, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Thanks. That's very good website. But the dual CPU are Athlon MP, not
    XP. I don't know what the differences are beside the price.

    Anonymous, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Anonymous wrote:

    > I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get a
    > better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD Athlon XP?

    You need an MP cpu, not XP - see www.2cpu.com

    gtoomey

    Gregory Toomey, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Gregory Toomey wrote:
    > Anonymous wrote:
    >
    >> I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get
    >> a better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD
    >> Athlon XP?

    > You need an MP cpu, not XP - see www.2cpu.com

    Howto make a Mobile/MP Athlon:
    http://www.cpuheat.wz.cz/html/AXP_multiplier/AXP_Multiplier.htm

    --
    Sebastian
    Bitte nur in die Newsgroup antworten!

    Sebastian Schlereth, Mar 5, 2004
  6. Anonymous

    bill bixby Guest

    Anonymous <> wrote in news:krH1c.12643$1z1.2285
    @fe18.usenetserver.com:

    > I'm new to AMD. Just go one and love it so much that I want to get a
    > better system. Does Dual-CPU motherboard available for AMD Athlon XP?

    the gigabyte dual MP board is designed for MPs but will run 2x XP or mobiles
    or whatever
    infact you can change the multiplier on a pr of mobiles(pin mod) and drop
    them in no "MP" or L5 mod needed with this board

    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    bill bixby, Dec 10, 2004