    monitor. i CAN swap the entire desktop to the tv still for some reason,
    but do nothing more than this.

    any ideas? :(

    necrius, Sep 25, 2005

  2. necrius

    Ludas Guest

    Newest Nvidia Drivers should have a tick box under tools menu to force TV
    detection.

    Ludas, Sep 25, 2005

  3. necrius

    necrius Guest

    Thanks Ludas,

    I ticked that and it does appear ticked now when I boot, but it's made
    no difference. I tried this the other evening. It's still ticked.

    I'm really tearing my hair out over this, I can't view my media in the
    way I want to! :(

    necrius, Sep 25, 2005
  4. necrius

    Brian Kraft Guest

    Ludas wrote:

    >Newest Nvidia Drivers should have a tick box under tools menu to force TV
    >detection.

    I had two selectable DualView modes: One with the external monitor at
    the bottom, and the other with the external monitor at the top. When
    I selected the latter, the computer would boot with the desktop
    appearing on the external monitor by default. Then I changed drivers
    and now there is only one DualView mode: External monitor at bottom.
    Is there anything I can do with this driver to get two DualView modes?

    Brian Kraft, Sep 25, 2005
  5. necrius

    Spack Guest

    necrius wrote on Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:07:03 GMT:

    > it used to be there, i swear! :)
    >
    > now there is no dual or clone options. i have a tv set as a second
    > monitor. i CAN swap the entire desktop to the tv still for some reason,
    > but do nothing more than this.
    >
    > any ideas? :(

    It would help if you mentioned which card you have. Not all of them can
    manage dualview.

    Dan

    Spack, Sep 26, 2005