DVD not playing??? HP Laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by EDO8109, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. EDO8109

    EDO8109 Guest

    Hi all

    I have a HP Pavilion ze5600 laptop and emprex external dvd writer, and
    for some reason when I copy data to dvd it will not play the disc at
    all in my laptop?? the disc's are standard datawrite x8 dvd-r the disc
    are fine and play on my dvd player, desktop and any other computer????
    any ideas?

    Many thanks

    Wayne