DVI workstation DIM help

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Onion, Jan 8, 2011.

  1. Onion

    Onion Guest

    Thanks in advance, I'll be brief.
    Dell computer that I have a HDTV (720i) attached to and wanted to ge
    3D on a antenna building program. I'm a radio operator.

    Found a Firegl v3300 card cheap on ebay, got the cables and hooked i
    up.

    Everything installed fine, however Catalyst will not allow my monito
    to go above 1024x780. No manual (too old I guess).

    Tried both outputs, both work. The 2nd monitor has a long list o
    resolutions but I cant seem to change to that output.

    Do I have to have a 2nd monitor connected? I got higher res with th
    on board card.

    What is the magic word to make this work like it used to? I've got
    37" monitor that is filled up with just this email.

    Thanks,
    Onio

    Onion, Jan 8, 2011