E stepping opterons on s2885

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by Ward Taylor, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. Ward Taylor

    Ward Taylor Guest

    Hi
    Has anyone dared to try E stepping or dual-core opterons on the thunder
    k8w with a lower revision number than the 04MOAb? Would be interesting
    to know if you had any luck.
    Thanks for any and all replys
    Ward

    1. Advertising

  2. Phil Shafer

    Phil Shafer Guest

    "Ward Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Has anyone dared to try E stepping or dual-core opterons on the thunder
    > k8w with a lower revision number than the 04MOAb? Would be interesting to
    > know if you had any luck.
    > Thanks for any and all replys
    > Ward

    Why don't you be the first one to try this out and let us know how it
    worked? :)

    1. Advertising

  3. Ward Taylor

    Ward Taylor Guest

    I knew it, we do have a sense of humor!:>)