E7505 Master-LS2 & MegaRAID SCSI 320-0X

Discussion in 'MSI' started by KnoXel, Jul 25, 2006.

  1. KnoXel

    KnoXel

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all,

    i've got the following problem:

    i had my computer running without a scsi raid controller, all worked fine. but now i want to have hardwareraid. i bought me the controller that i need - but now it dont detect my drives anymore. the lsi support couldnt help me - maybe you can. i made some pictures:

    with controller:
    scanning devices: http://i72.imagethrust.com/i/208248/1000279.jpg
    after scanning: can't do anything: http://i72.imagethrust.com/i/208249/1000283.jpg

    without raid controller:
    ctrl+c, it works: http://i72.imagethrust.com/i/208250/1000287.jpg
    scanning devices: http://i72.imagethrust.com/i/208251/1000288.jpg
    listed devices: http://i72.imagethrust.com/i/208252/1000290.jpg

    i cant do anything with my controller - no ctrl+m, no webbios, nothing - how can i create my raid? anyone knows? thx for help.

    KnoXel
    KnoXel, Jul 25, 2006