ECS 755-A2 PCI IRQ sharing info needed

Discussion in 'ECS' started by dogberry, Mar 7, 2008.

  1. dogberry

    dogberry

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Does anyone know how the IRQ assignments and sharing are handled on the ECS 755-A2 MoBo. For some unexplainable reason, this information is not in the manual.

    I need to add a PCI SATA controller card and would like for it to not have to share resources. The only other PCI card I will have on the board is an Adaptec SCSI card which is currently in slot 2 sharing (according to Device Manager) IRQ 18 with the Realtek onboard sound.

    I can just do trial and error until I get it right, but if someone has this info or any helpful advice, it might save me some work and would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks