    MN Guest

    I need a link to the ECS GT41-M motherboard so I can get info about this
    mobo. I would really like to get the manual.
    MN, May 16, 2010

  2. MN

    Paul Guest

    MN wrote:
    > I need a link to the ECS GT41-M motherboard so I can get info about this
    > mobo. I would really like to get the manual.

    You can browse the list here.

    http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Pr...D=32&MenuID=16&childid=M_7&LanID=9#Socket 775

    I think you're looking for G41T-M. I'll pick version 7.

    http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Pr...goryID=1&DetailName=Feature&MenuID=16&LanID=9

    Manual (at least this link worked for me)

    http://download.ecsusa.com/dlfileecs/manual/mb/eng/p4/G41T-M/G41T-M_V8.pdf

    *******

    I had to use two browsers, due to problems with Javascript, to make
    any progress on that site. What a mess! How can you run a business
    like that ? Oh, I forgot. It's ECS. :)

    Paul
    Paul, May 17, 2010