ECS KT600? CPU Fan sensor?

Discussion in 'ECS' started by Brian, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I recently put together a Semtron 2200 on a KT 600. Everything is working
    except the fan rpm sensor for the CPU. The fan is running fine and I have
    the fan connected to the right pin. So does anyone have an idea?

    Thanks,

    Brian

    1. Advertising

  2. Kent_Diego

    Kent_Diego Guest

    I have a KT600-A and the fan speed sensor works fine. On my son's KT600-A,
    the CPU fan died and the motherboard refused to start. ECS issued new BIOS
    that removed that "feature", which you must have, as your computer will
    start up.

    Try plugging in other 3 wire fan into CPU Fan socket to trouble shoot.

    -Kent