emulation

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by J.Clarke, Nov 30, 2003.

  1. J.Clarke

    J.Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:59:03 +0100
    "Marcin Nowak" <> wrote:

    > Is there softoware emulation of directX 9.0? (I have 2ghz duron
    > overlooket)

    DirectX 9 provides soft implementation of some but not all of its new
    features. This has been true of every version of DirectX. You don't
    need a separate emulator.

    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    J.Clarke, Nov 30, 2003

  2. J.Clarke

    Marcin Nowak Guest

    Is there softoware emulation of directX 9.0? (I have 2ghz duron overlooket)

    Marcin Nowak, Nov 30, 2003