emulation

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by J.Clarke, Nov 30, 2003.

  1. J.Clarke

    J.Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:59:03 +0100
    "Marcin Nowak" <> wrote:

    > Is there softoware emulation of directX 9.0? (I have 2ghz duron
    > overlooket)

    DirectX 9 provides soft implementation of some but not all of its new
    features. This has been true of every version of DirectX. You don't
    need a separate emulator.

    --John
    (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

    1. Advertising

  2. Marcin Nowak

    Marcin Nowak Guest

    Is there softoware emulation of directX 9.0? (I have 2ghz duron overlooket)