    soon.

    -tim
    http://web.abnormal.com

    Tim Hogard, May 8, 2008

  2. Tim Hogard wrote:
    > How do I find out when the last day to order will be for a specific
    > sun product? The one I'm interested in is the Netra 210 and since
    > they just pulled the plug on the V210, I'm guesssing its will be
    > soon.
    >
    > -tim
    > http://web.abnormal.com

    11 of april 2008 for v210,v240,v215,v245 dont know for Netra.
    I bought v210's recently from a second hand reseller.
    /J├Ârgen

    Jorgen Moquist, May 9, 2008

  3. Tim Hogard

    Tim Hogard Guest

    Jorgen Moquist <> wrote:
    > Tim Hogard wrote:
    >> How do I find out when the last day to order will be for a specific
    >> sun product? The one I'm interested in is the Netra 210 and since
    >> they just pulled the plug on the V210, I'm guesssing its will be
    >> soon.
    >>
    >> -tim
    >> http://web.abnormal.com

    > 11 of april 2008 for v210,v240,v215,v245 dont know for Netra.
    > I bought v210's recently from a second hand reseller.
    > /J?rgen

    Thanks,
    I found out from Sun that the EOL accouncement is expected in December 2008
    and with order date being about June 2009.

    If your using V210/215, the Netra 210 willl be about the same but
    its in a shorter case and a higher price.

    -tim
    http://web.abnormal.com

    Tim Hogard, May 10, 2008