    Enermax EG651P-VE 550W PSU that has a 20 pin ATX connector. I've ordered a
    20-24 pin adapter. Are there any issues with this board and a 20 pin ATX
    power line? Thanks...

    Dennis Gordon, Sep 22, 2005

  2. Dennis Gordon

    yocky Guest

    Re: EP-9NPA+Ultra and 20pin ATX

    I had to test this board with an old 20 pin connector and it fired up
    fine. I was only going as far as BIOS so it wasn't an extensive test.

    Don't forget you need a PSU with a aquare 4 pin as well as a 20/24 pin
    ATX connector.

    yocky, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Re: EP-9NPA+Ultra and 20pin ATX

    I assembled the machine last week using the 20-24 adapter. Runs very well.
    I'd been concerned because of some posts about certain DFI boards and their
    need for "native" 24 pin power, but my concerns were unfounded...;-)

    Dennis Gordon, Oct 7, 2005