    --
    Todd

    To reply to me please remove "nospam" from my address ;-)

    Todd, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Sounds good, Todd. How does one get there? How stable is it proving at that
    speed? And what are your BIOS settings?
    Thanks in advance,
    Leachim Sredna
    email:

    Todd <> a écrit dans le message :
    MWrnd.276987$nl.68561@pd7tw3no...
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I don't mean to brag but I now have my good old Epox 8K7A overclocked to

    2160 MHz (15 x

    Leachim Sredna, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Todd

    Todd Guest

    It is completely stable from what I can see after running it a couple days. I ran a number
    of benchmarks on it and it does come out to be an Athlon XP3000+! Bios settings are more
    or less default. There is no secret formula to getting it to run. Epox only certified the
    board up to XP2200+ but other people are really wringing the performance out of this
    board, some getting even greater performance.

    Here is a good (and very long) thread about this very board and processor:

    http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=167018&page=1&pp=15&highlight=8k7a and xp2400

    Todd, Nov 21, 2004