    PCI/AGP divider,
    but some have claimed to reach this higher bus speed OK.

    Thanks in advance

    Mattrixx, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Mattrixx

    Nitza666 Guest

    There is not a 1/5 divider and iam running mine 8KHA+ at 170MHz FSB,just set
    in BIOS the hard drives to ATA66 and give a PCI Latency 64 or even 96.Iam
    running the board at 170MHz for over a year now and its rock solid.Iam now
    runnig a 1800+ Tbred B at 170x12.5=2125MHz 1.75V.
    "Mattrixx" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I would like some confirmation as to whether or not this EPOX 8KHA+ MB

    will

    Nitza666, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Mattrixx

    LeeB18509 Guest

    That is a great success story but make no mistake. By overclocking the FSB
    of this mobo you WILL be o'c'ing all of your peripherals. I never had the
    stones to over juice my $300 video card, $100 sound card, $200 worth of hard
    drives, etc.

    Why not just spend $65 on a new nforce mobo with a PCI/AGP lock like a
    Biostar, use everything you have in there and sleep better at night. Just a
    thought....

    LeeB18509, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Mattrixx

    Nitza666 Guest

    The 8KHA+ is mine secondary PC although for 13.5 months i use it at 170MHz
    FSB the GeForce 3,SBLive and a PCI TV Card work without any problem 24/7 as
    this computer is folding.
    I forgot i use AGP x4 but to play safe use AGP x2.
    Main PC is now a 8RGA+ running at 219MHz FSB using an Barton 2500+ at
    219x11=2409MHz also floding 24/7,the main reason that i upgraded is that the
    9700 Pro i bought to cant run at such a high overclocked AGP on the 8KHA+.

    Nitza666, Sep 11, 2003