Epox 8RDA+ & OCZ PC 2700 CAS 2 Memory BIOS

Discussion in 'Epox' started by glee, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. glee

    glee Guest

    Hello to all,
    I just ordered a 8RDA+ Used from Ebay to replace my 8k3a+. I have a
    XP 1800 and 512 megs of OCZ PC2700 CAS 2. I've heard there are some
    issues with memory and was wondering if any of the BIOS updates fixed
    that problem that was there when this board 1st came out.

    Thanks for any info.

    Glee

    1. Advertising

  2. I have an 8RDA+ that my son used for 3-4 years. I've had both Kingston and
    Crucial memory and not had a problem. I currently have both brands
    installed and have mixed speeds without a problem. My BIOS is Feb 2004.