    Every motherboard on the Epox store site is out of stock. Does anyone know
    if they replenish their stock of refurb mobos periodically or once a
    particular model is gone, is it gone forever?
    Lee M., May 11, 2007

  2. Lee M.

    Jeff H Guest

    "Lee M." <lmacmil@forget_it.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Every motherboard on the Epox store site is out of stock. Does anyone
    > know if they replenish their stock of refurb mobos periodically or once a
    > particular model is gone, is it gone forever?

    Lee, what were you looking for? I just went to the EPoX website and over
    half
    the boards were in stock including, Intel and AMD boards. FYI I believe the
    only
    form of payment they're accepting is PayPal. EPoX had some issues w/ their
    site
    being hacked. FWIW I've found EPoX very accommodating re their store.

    Jeff
    Jeff H, May 11, 2007

  3. Lee M.

    dave Guest

    Sight being hacked? I thought it was a crooked employee who was using
    customer's credit card numbers.

    DaveL

    dave, May 12, 2007
  4. Lee M.

    Lee M. Guest

    "Jeff H" <> wrote in message
    > "Lee M." <lmacmil@forget_it.com> wrote in message
    >> Every motherboard on the Epox store site is out of stock. Does anyone
    >> know if they replenish their stock of refurb mobos periodically or once a
    >> particular model is gone, is it gone forever?
    >>

    > Lee, what were you looking for? I just went to the EPoX website and over
    > half
    > the boards were in stock including, Intel and AMD boards. FYI I believe
    > the only
    > form of payment they're accepting is PayPal. EPoX had some issues w/
    > their site
    > being hacked. FWIW I've found EPoX very accommodating re their store.
    >
    > Jeff

    The next day, everything seemed to be available again. I am considering
    replacing my 8RDA+ with leaky caps (although it seems to be running ok) and
    was also considering a board with one of the newer VIA chipsets to replace
    my 8KHA+ (which by some miracle has absolutely no leaky caps.)

    Guess I posted a day too soon :)
    Lee M., May 14, 2007