    Tablet. The software includes Microsoft Active Sync 4.5, Windows Mobile
    Device Center, and Microsoft Offiice Outlook 2007. HELP
    AJ

    AJ, Apr 18, 2008

  2. AJ

    Derek Guest

    Hi AJ. So you are not able to use Active Sync with the HTC PPC? Btw, the
    PPC6800 was just released...last month...this month?

    Derek

    Derek, Apr 18, 2008

  3. AJ

    Derek Guest

    AJ:

    The Win Mobile web site suggests compatibility with XP SP2 or earlier...
    Also, Mobile Device Center 6.1 works only with Vista at this time...

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/activesync/activesync45.mspx

    Derek

    Derek, Apr 18, 2008
  4. AJ

    Sven Guest

    Where did you get this set of software? Did it come with the PPC6800? I
    would try downloading AS 4.5 from MS, to preclude any issue with the copy
    you got. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/activesync/activesync45.mspx

    Windows Mobile Device Center is the AS replacement that runs on Vista. You
    won't need it on your XP Tablet.

    Can't help you on Outlook 2007, but if HTC supplied that, that would be good
    news. OEMs used to supply a copy of Outlook with each PPC but that practice
    seems to have faded since about the release of WM5. Has caused a lot of
    consternation since that is what WM is designed to sync with. If Outlook is
    not loading right, I'd go back to your supplier or HTC directly, assuming
    you got this with the PPC6800.

    --
    Sven
    MVP Mobile Devices

    Sven, Apr 18, 2008
  5. AJ

    Derek Guest

    AJ:

    Just heard that XP SP3 is scheduled for release later this month (April),
    maybe this might fix...

    Derek

    Derek, Apr 18, 2008
  6. AJ

    Derek Guest

    AJ:
    Btw, You might try restarting the system. And then install again *just*
    after you
    login, before loading any other apps...

    Derek

    Derek, Apr 18, 2008

    gloria cristina feitosa stumpf, Jun 22, 2008

    gloria cristina feitosa stumpf, Jun 22, 2008

    gloria cristina feitosa stumpf, Jun 22, 2008