Evaluation Board in India...

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Seemanta Dutta, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. Hi,

    I would like to know if there is some place in India from where I can
    purchase 8051 evaluation boards for a 'not-so-exorbitant' prices.

    My budget is about 6-7k.(Rupees, of course!!)

    If there anyone from India who has already purchased such a board,
    please provide some pointers.

    Building my own programmer board is my last resort!!
    I want to try available options first however.

    ~Seemanta

    1. Advertising

  2. On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:57:07 +0530, in comp.arch.embedded Seemanta
    Dutta <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I would like to know if there is some place in India from where I can
    >purchase 8051 evaluation boards for a 'not-so-exorbitant' prices.
    >
    >My budget is about 6-7k.(Rupees, of course!!)
    >
    >If there anyone from India who has already purchased such a board,
    >please provide some pointers.
    >
    >Building my own programmer board is my last resort!!
    >I want to try available options first however.
    >
    >~Seemanta

    something like this?

    http://www.8052.com/sbc/schematics/

    Its is very easy to build an 8052 from stripboard, maybe a zif socket,
    Max232 and a ULN2803 with relatively few hardware skills. It really
    depends on what functions you need.

    But if you want "everything" try something like this?

    http://www.8052.com/sbc/schematics/

    martin

    1. Advertising

  3. Guest

    Seemanta Dutta wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to know if there is some place in India from where I can
    > purchase 8051 evaluation boards for a 'not-so-exorbitant' prices.
    >
    > My budget is about 6-7k.(Rupees, of course!!)
    >
    > If there anyone from India who has already purchased such a board,
    > please provide some pointers.
    >
    > Building my own programmer board is my last resort!!
    > I want to try available options first however.
    >
    > ~Seemanta

    What are you trying to do? I have some old boards that will develop
    single chip apps on bottom end processor but you still need an erom
    programmer.

  4. Vcc Ground

    Vcc Ground Guest