    Edition 2005" will be available in german language edition.

    rgds
    Frank

    Frank Simon, May 16, 2005

  2. Frank Simon

    Chris H. Guest

    Microsoft has not announced anything in that regard, Frank.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., May 16, 2005

  3. Frank Simon

    Thomas Guest

    Hi Chris,

    this are no good news. I was used to work with snipping tool 1.0 on tablett
    PC edition 2004. Last days I've updated to 2005. Now I do miss the tool.
    Please work on this topic. I run Tablett edition 2005 in German.
    Thanks, Thomas

    Thomas, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Frank Simon

    Chris H. Guest

    Sorry, Thomas. I have heard nothing yet from Microsoft regarding different
    language versions.

    Chris H., Jul 19, 2005
  5. There was a very unspecific hint about a new pack in the latest Tablet chat:

    robert williams (Expert):
    Q: Any news about a _localized_ Experience pack? (my question, sn)
    A: It's in the early planning stages. I can't comment on a specific release
    date but we are committed to deliver a localized pack. It will not simply be
    a localized version of the Exp Pack but will be different in some ways.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/chats/transcripts/05_0706_ez_tabpc.mspx
    (thanks for the link, Chris).

    Mit besten Gruessen - Best wishes
    Stefen Niemeyer