    How does it compare with the Audigy Platinum kit?

    Any useful comments welcome.
    TIA.

    llywiwr, Dec 8, 2003

  2. I've heard some good things about it, but the thought of using the USB
    scares me. As for the Platinum, the Original Audigy could tend to be a bit
    noisy, and it really records all the sources at once. And if you plan to
    upgrade the card, you will need to chuck the Platinum drive because it will
    only work with SB Live or Audigy. I know with my new Audigy 2 that I have,
    I can get 3 seperate inputs, or 6 mono inputs.. Just a thought.
    "llywiwr" <> wrote in message
    > I want to buy my son a sound card to use with Cubase - he wants to record
    > multi-track wav and MIDI. Is the Soundblaster Extigy USB any good - how

    does

    24 Carrot Balla, Dec 12, 2003