    I want surround sound in games.

    --

    Ivica
    August Kramar, Jul 31, 2004

  2. I don't know whether the old CT4660 extra card will work with it. However
    the SB100 will have a digital out on the back ( the centre-sub analogue
    output does a digital out in digital output mode, which with a mini-plug to
    phono converter could be used as a coax digital output ). However with a
    receiver you will get only stereo either the front or rear channels
    depending on which phono plug you use ( from the mini-plug to the coax
    converter ).

    So unless you have a Creative speaker system, you basically canna get
    surround with the digital out. There're some receivers which can get 5.1
    channels from the Creative digital output, some Denon models I believe.
    However, you'll need a cable with a tripole plug at the soundcard end.

    "August Kramar" <> wrote in message
    > Can I connect the old CT4660 extra card on my current SB Live 5.1 SB0100

    and

    Sharanga Dayananda, Aug 1, 2004