FA: FIC VA503+ Motherboard AMD K62-350 Mini ATCase Extras

Discussion in 'FIC' started by TJM, Apr 4, 2004.

  1. TJM

    TJM Guest

    For Auction on eBay FIC VA 503+ Motherboard, AMD K62 350 Processor with fan,
    Mini Tower AT case with power supply, OEM 8MB AGP video card, OEM sound
    card. There is also RAM onboard, but I'm not sure how much it is.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...0&category=4615&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT&rd=1

    These components come *AS-IS*. I cannot guarantee that they will work when
    you receive it, but I upgraded to a new system and all of these components
    were working fine when I pulled out all of the drives.

    The FIC VA 503+ MB is a very versatile motherboard. I will ship the
    original owners manual and disk w/drivers (although I recommend you get the
    updated drivers from FIC's site).
    I will ship the original owners manual for the AMD K62 350 processor.

    The mini-tower case comes with a power supply and a cover. The cover is not
    shown in the picture, but it's in very good condition.

    I will also send the CD's with the drivers for the AGP video card and the
    sound card.
    Thanks!
    TJM

    TJM, Apr 4, 2004

  2. TJM

    John Guest

    why dont you know how much ram ? maybe boot it up and see? $35 shipping is excessive, you can ship it USPS
    for $20 I bet ~

    John, Apr 4, 2004

  3. TJM

    TJM Guest

    John,
    Good point on the RAM. I just fired up the machine and the RAM test shows
    48 MB (actually shows 49 and change..). I've updated my description on eBay
    to reflect that.

    Regarding the S&H, it is a rough estimate and includes packing materials so
    I can make sure it gets to the buyer in one piece.

    Thanks for the feedback.
    TJM

    TJM, Apr 5, 2004