FA: FIC VA503+ Motherboard AMD K62-350 Mini ATCase Extras

Discussion in 'FIC' started by TJM, Apr 10, 2004.

  1. TJM

    TJM Guest

    AUCTION ENDS TODAY

    For Auction on eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...0&category=4615&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT&rd=1
    FIC VA 503+ Motherboard, AMD K62 350 Processor with fan, Mini Tower AT case
    with power supply, OEM 8MB AGP video card, OEM sound card. There is also 48
    MB RAM SIMMS installed on the Motherboard.

    These components come *AS-IS*. I cannot guarantee that they will work when
    you receive it, but I upgraded to a new system and all of these components
    were working fine when I pulled out all of the drives.

    The FIC VA 503+ MB is a very versatile motherboard. I will ship the
    original owners manual and disk w/drivers (although I recommend you get the
    updated drivers from FIC's site).

    I will ship the original owners manual for the AMD K62 350 processor.

    The mini-tower case comes with a power supply and a cover. The cover is not
    shown in the picture, but it's in very good condition.

    I will also send the CD's with the drivers for the AGP video card and the
    sound card.

    Shipping to US Only. Shipping is $35.00. PayPal ONLY.

    Thanks for looking,
    TJM
    TJM, Apr 10, 2004