Fan not running

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by viclive@gmail.com, Jun 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I have a soyo SY-7VBA133U and it looks like the cpu fan runs
    intermittently. Anyone know about what the temp should be for the cpu
    and would it be a problem if I just hooked the cpu fan up to run all
    the time?

    1. Advertising

  2. f/fgeorge

    f/fgeorge Guest

    On 8 Jun 2006 09:19:38 -0700, wrote:

    >I have a soyo SY-7VBA133U and it looks like the cpu fan runs
    >intermittently. Anyone know about what the temp should be for the cpu
    >and would it be a problem if I just hooked the cpu fan up to run all
    >the time?

    No I don't know the temp when it should come on and no it shouldn't
    hurt it to run all the time.