Fastest AM2 MB with 590 chipset

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Strutter1982, Nov 12, 2006.

  1. Strutter1982

    Strutter1982 Guest

    Hi guys,
    I'm about to purchase a new AM2 MB and CPU. The CPU i'm getting is the
    DC 4600+, and i'm thinking of the Foxconn C51XEM2AA-8KERS2H NF590 SLI MB. Is
    this motherboard good for overclocking and performance? Or should I look at
    the ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe?

    Both seem very similar in magazine articles i've read.

    Any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    1. Advertising

  2. Strutter1982

    Strutter1982 Guest

    "Strutter1982" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    > I'm about to purchase a new AM2 MB and CPU. The CPU i'm getting is the
    > DC 4600+, and i'm thinking of the Foxconn C51XEM2AA-8KERS2H NF590 SLI MB.
    > Is this motherboard good for overclocking and performance? Or should I
    > look at the ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe?
    >
    > Both seem very similar in magazine articles i've read.
    >
    > Any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    Guessing no one has an opinion on this........