FIC AM37L(emachine W2060) Mainboard Schematics & Jumper Settings!

Discussion in 'FIC' started by joseph paz, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. joseph paz

    joseph paz

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2006
    Location:
    San Antonio
    Hi,
    Does anyone, know where i can obtain a DOWNLOAD for the
    'eMachine W2060- FIC AM37L Motherboard' schematics manual?
    The EMACHINE tech stated they cannot provide that info and
    i should contact the manufacturer, for this.
    I did'nt think this would be a problem, finding this Motherboard Manual 'download'!

    I need it to ensure my POWERSWITCH Jumpers, from the Front PAnel,
    to the MotherBoard, are correctly connected.

    URGENT!
    I would appreciate any assistance, in locating this info!

    Thanks!
    JOSEPH P
    [email protected]

    joseph paz, Dec 26, 2006