    Cyrix 200cpu ? Does it even support Cyrix M-II cpu ?
    Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion of anybody.

    Alain-Pierre
    Alain-Pierre CHERTIER, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Alain-Pierre CHERTIER

    Den Guest

    "Alain-Pierre CHERTIER" <> wrote in message news:3f62dc6f$0$20185$...
    > Hello !
    > As I'm looking for a PA-2002 mainboard user guide and I can't find
    > it on the web (!?), does anybody still have this user guide ?
    > I particularly would to know if this mb supports Cyrix 166 and/or
    > Cyrix 200cpu ? Does it even support Cyrix M-II cpu ?
    > Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion of anybody.

    Are you sure it is PA-2002 as it is not listed on;
    http://www.fic.com.tw/support/motherboard/motherboard_all.aspx

    Den
    --
    Sent via PA-2013
    Den, Sep 13, 2003

  3. Alain-Pierre CHERTIER

    steven67@ Guest

    Alain-Pierre CHERTIER wrote:

    > Hello !
    > As I'm looking for a PA-2002 mainboard user guide and I can't find
    > it on the web (!?), does anybody still have this user guide ?
    > I particularly would to know if this mb supports Cyrix 166 and/or
    > Cyrix 200cpu ? Does it even support Cyrix M-II cpu ?
    > Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion of anybody.
    >
    > Alain-Pierre

    ..

    Documents for the PA-2002 can be found on their FTP sites.

    Here's the Taiwan site: ftp://ftp.fic.com.tw/

    PA-2002 documents are here:
    ftp://ftp.fic.com.tw/motherboard/manual/socket7/pa-2002/

    Processor compatibility information for FIC motherboards can be found
    here: http://www.fic.com.tw/support/motherboard/cputable.aspx
    steven67@, Sep 13, 2003
  4. Alain-Pierre CHERTIER

    Den Guest

    "steven67@" <> wrote in message news:...

    > Documents for the PA-2002 can be found on their FTP sites.
    >
    > Here's the Taiwan site: ftp://ftp.fic.com.tw/
    >
    > PA-2002 documents are here:
    > ftp://ftp.fic.com.tw/motherboard/manual/socket7/pa-2002/
    >
    > Processor compatibility information for FIC motherboards can be found
    > here: http://www.fic.com.tw/support/motherboard/cputable.aspx

    Oops sorry Alain-Pierre, I could not find any reference to the PA-2002 though
    the MB ref number did sound right.
    Well spotted Steven.

    Den
    --
    Sent via PA-2013
    Den, Sep 13, 2003
  5. Many many thanks for the very useful FTP link !
    Kind regards.
    ;^)
    Alain-Pierre

    Alain-Pierre CHERTIER, Sep 13, 2003
  6. Alain-Pierre CHERTIER

    KURIAKI Guest

    Latest BIOS supports:
    6x86-P120+
    6x86-P133+
    6x86-P150+
    6x86-P166+
    AMD5k86-P75
    AMD5k86-P90
    AMD5k86-P100
    AMD5k86-P120
    AMD5k86-P133
    AMD5k86-P150
    AMD5k86-P166

    --
    KURIAKI
    Looking for a BIOS? ftp://roby.sytes.net:48

    KURIAKI, Sep 14, 2003