    yet from them .Any thoughts...............

    Thanks,
    Dan

    Daniel, Aug 13, 2007

  2. Daniel

    Kyle Guest

    Get a copy of the motherboard manual, there are typically jumpers to
    control power to USB devices, default jumper position is usually "no
    power", but if you want to wake up your machine using a USB mouse or
    keyboard, this feature is handy to leave as it is.

    --
    Best regards,
    Kyle
    "Daniel" <dcxdanATyahooDOTcom> wrote in message
    | Hi,
    | After my 3 1/2 year eMachines system suddenly died a couple of weeks
    ago, I
    | decided to building a new system with some old parts. I used a FIC
    VI35L
    | mother board (SiS651 chip) for the system, and anything worked out
    great.
    | WELL....one big problem
    | though, my USB ports are always powered on after I turn off my
    computer for
    | some reason - START > TURN OFF COMPUTER > TURN
    | OFF.. That of course causes some problems, like with my Epson
    Scanner

    Kyle, Aug 14, 2007

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Thanks, I am still looking for that jumper - if there is one.

    Dan

    Daniel, Aug 15, 2007
  4. Daniel

    nathan bean Guest