    --
    Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

    Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

    W. Watson, Jul 21, 2007

  2. W. Watson

    c Guest

    W. Watson wrote:
    > I've roamed around the internet with Google looking for a KD7A, but
    > haven't found one. Maybe someone else is better at this. I would prefer
    > a new one if it can be found.

    I know this is not new, but it is refurbished. There is one on ebay
    auction #260141520278

    c, Jul 22, 2007

  3. W. Watson

    c Guest

    W. Watson wrote:
    > I've roamed around the internet with Google looking for a KD7A, but
    > haven't found one. Maybe someone else is better at this. I would prefer
    > a new one if it can be found.

    There is a new one here, if they have them in stock:
    http://www.iceepc.com/index.htm?c128.htm&1

    Chris

    c, Jul 22, 2007
  4. W. Watson

    W. Watson Guest

    Thanks. A refurb might do.

    W. Watson, Jul 22, 2007
  5. W. Watson

    W. Watson Guest

    Thanks. A refurb might do.

    W. Watson, Jul 22, 2007
  6. W. Watson

    W. Watson Guest

    Wrong reply above. New. Even better. I'll check it out.

    W. Watson, Jul 22, 2007
  7. W. Watson

    W. Watson Guest

    Is a KD7 different than a KD7A ins some appreciable way?

    W. Watson, Jul 23, 2007
  8. W. Watson

    W. Watson Guest

    Well, that didn't work out well. They had none in stock. It looks like a
    whole new computer system for me now.

    W. Watson, Jul 24, 2007