firefox bookmarks to safari

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Colin Fox, Aug 14, 2006.

  1. Colin Fox

    Colin Fox Guest

    can someone tell me where to find these to import them in to Safari?

    Thanks, Colin

    1. Advertising

  2. Colin Fox wrote:
    > can someone tell me where to find these to import them in to Safari?

    Firefox --> bookmarks --> manage bookmarks --> file --> export --> save
    them to where your heart desires.

    or

    ~/Library/Application
    Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/bookmarks.html

    --
    But has any little atom,
    While a-sittin' and a-splittin',

    1. Advertising

  3. Silicon Sam

    Silicon Sam Guest

    johnny bobby bee wrote:
    > Colin Fox wrote:
    > > can someone tell me where to find these to import them in to Safari?

    > Firefox --> bookmarks --> manage bookmarks --> file --> export --> save
    > them to where your heart desires.
    >
    > or
    >
    > ~/Library/Application
    > Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/bookmarks.html

    Okay, I got mine imported over. Now I would be forever grateful if
    you could tell me how to get my AOHell bookmarks over to Safari.....

    Raymond

  4. Silicon Sam

    Silicon Sam Guest

    Silicon Sam wrote:
    > johnny bobby bee wrote:
    > > Colin Fox wrote:
    > > > can someone tell me where to find these to import them in to Safari?

    > > Firefox --> bookmarks --> manage bookmarks --> file --> export --> save
    > > them to where your heart desires.
    > >
    > > or
    > >
    > > ~/Library/Application
    > > Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/bookmarks.html
    > >

    > Okay, I got mine imported over. Now I would be forever grateful if
    > you could tell me how to get my AOHell bookmarks over to Safari.....
    >
    > Raymond

    Never mind.. I found AOL Service Assistant from Apple. Amazing what
    a little Googling can do....

    Raymond