Firewire to SCSI converters?

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Paul Duncan, Jan 14, 2004.

  1. Paul Duncan

    Paul Duncan Guest

    Hi,

    Since Sun's newer machines (Sunblade 150/1500) come with built-in
    firewire, I'm wondering if anyone has tried using something like the
    Belkin converter to hook up old SCSI drives onto the firewire bus, and
    if there were any problems, and how they solved them.

    Its either that or we fork out for Sun SCSI cards!

    Thanks!

    Paul
    ~~~~~
    Paul Duncan Tel: +44 2380 596389