First PS3 TV ad "The Wait Is Over"

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by AirRaid, Oct 16, 2006.

  1. AirRaid

    AirRaid Guest

    AirRaid, Oct 16, 2006

  2. AirRaid

    Ste Birmo Guest

    "AirRaid" <> wrote in message...

    > "The wait is over"

    It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
    Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).

    Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.

    Ste Birmo, Oct 16, 2006

  3. AirRaid

    Ste Birmo Guest

    "AirRaid" <> wrote in message...

    > and the wait for PS4 begins.

    I'm not in a hurry to die, thanks.

    Life is not a race. Enjoy what is in front of you.

    Ste Birmo, Oct 16, 2006
  4. "Ste Birmo" <> wrote in message
    > "AirRaid" <> wrote in message...
    >
    >> "The wait is over"

    > It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
    > Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).
    >
    > Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.

    ever continuing that 'monolithic' coming of ridiculous proportions...

    Brenden D. Chase, Oct 16, 2006
  5. AirRaid

    Paul Heslop Guest

    "Brenden D. Chase" wrote:

    > "Ste Birmo" <> wrote in message
    > > "AirRaid" <> wrote in message...
    > >
    > >> "The wait is over"

    > > It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
    > > Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).
    > >
    > > Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.
    > >

    > ever continuing that 'monolithic' coming of ridiculous proportions...

    should it not be Also sprach Zarathustra then? :O)

    --
    Paul (That's the return to yourself)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Oct 16, 2006
  6. "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > "Brenden D. Chase" wrote:
    >>
    >> "Ste Birmo" <> wrote in message

    >> > It's a Rapture of sorts (an elevation; any place of complete bliss).
    >> > Also love the music (An Ending, Brian Eno).
    >> >
    >> > Makes sense once you recognise its constituent parts.
    >> >

    >> ever continuing that 'monolithic' coming of ridiculous proportions...

    > should it not be Also sprach Zarathustra then? :O)

    The game or the book?

    Brenden D. Chase, Oct 17, 2006
  7. AirRaid

    Paul Heslop Guest

    "Brenden D. Chase" wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <> wrote in message
    > > "Brenden D. Chase" wrote:
    > >>
    > >> "Ste Birmo" <> wrote in message

    > >> ever continuing that 'monolithic' coming of ridiculous proportions...

    > > should it not be Also sprach Zarathustra then? :O)

    > The game or the book?

    there's a game? jees that must be awful.

    Paul Heslop, Oct 17, 2006
  8. AirRaid

    Rowdy J Guest

    "AirRaid" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0QxoKnU5Zg
    >

    > "The wait is over" LOL.
    >

    > and the wait for PS4 begins.

    It "should" be ... "The Wait Begins Because Even Though We're Launching In
    November 2006 -- Your Chances Of Getting One By June 2007 Are Slim To None."

    Rowdy J, Oct 17, 2006
  9. AirRaid

    Dan Guest

    lol

    Dan, Oct 17, 2006
  10. AirRaid

    Andre Matuch Guest

    Yay, the wait is over. Let's get something that's no more powerful than the
    360 and has worse games but can play Hitch and 50 First Dates in HD.

    Andre

    Andre Matuch, Oct 17, 2006