First shot of Xbox2 `Xbox 360 `Xenon hardware !

Discussion in 'ATI' started by R500 Xenon, May 7, 2005.

  1. R500 Xenon

    R500 Xenon Guest

    This seems to be the real deal. an NDA-breaking picture of Xbox2 / Xenon /
    Xbox 360

    powered by ATi graphics and IBM CPU(s)

    http://img.engadget.com/common/images/1488407751772606.JPG

    Console - Controller - Camera

    http://engadget.com/entry/1234000490042605/
    quote:
    " Can't tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you're looking
    at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with
    their cameraphone at Microsoft's Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los
    Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up
    top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like that
    EyeToy-like camera peripheral we've been hearing about."

    R500 Xenon, May 7, 2005

  2. R500 Xenon

    Byron Hinson Guest

    R500 Xenon wrote:
    > This seems to be the real deal. an NDA-breaking picture of Xbox2 / Xenon /
    > Xbox 360
    >
    > powered by ATi graphics and IBM CPU(s)
    >
    > http://img.engadget.com/common/images/1488407751772606.JPG
    >

    > Console - Controller - Camera
    >

    > http://engadget.com/entry/1234000490042605/
    > quote:
    > " Can't tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you're looking
    > at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with
    > their cameraphone at Microsoft's Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los
    > Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up
    > top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like that
    > EyeToy-like camera peripheral we've been hearing about."

    ugly as hell isn't it!

    --
    Byron Hinson
    My Photography

    Byron Hinson, May 7, 2005

  3. "Byron Hinson" <> wrote in message
    > R500 Xenon wrote:
    >> This seems to be the real deal. an NDA-breaking picture of Xbox2 /
    >> Xenon /
    >> Xbox 360
    >>
    >> powered by ATi graphics and IBM CPU(s)
    >>
    >> http://img.engadget.com/common/images/1488407751772606.JPG
    >>

    >> Console - Controller - Camera
    >>

    >> http://engadget.com/entry/1234000490042605/
    >> quote:
    >> " Can't tell you how we got our hands on this image, but what you're
    >> looking
    >> at is a real live shot of the Xbox 360 that someone sneakily snapped with
    >> their cameraphone at Microsoft's Xbox360 Revealed launch party in Los
    >> Angeles last night. Also note the presence of a hard drive attachment up
    >> top, the white controller, the Xbox Live headset, and what looks like
    >> that
    >> EyeToy-like camera peripheral we've been hearing about."

    > ugly as hell isn't it!

    Soz my mother, but it's the level of performance that counts.

    Tony.

    The Black Wibble, May 7, 2005
  4. R500 Xenon

    DalienX Guest

    The Black Wibble wrote:

    > Soz my mother, but it's the level of performance that counts.
    >
    > Tony.

    True, but with an ATI powered card, one has to wonder if it will be any
    good at all.
    They should have put a geforce in it :)

    --
    DalienX

    DalienX, May 8, 2005
  5. R500 Xenon

    GMAN Guest

    In article <PWhfe.6458$>, "DalienX" <> wrote:
    >The Black Wibble wrote:
    >

    >> Soz my mother, but it's the level of performance that counts.
    >>
    >> Tony.

    >True, but with an ATI powered card, one has to wonder if it will be any
    >good at all.
    >They should have put a geforce in it :)

    Isn't Gforce the team that battles Godzilla in all those stupid movies?

    GMAN, May 8, 2005