FS: AMD Athlon 64 3000+ and INTEL P4 3.2C

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Andy, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    http://www.torontoitsolutions.com/specials.htm

    AMD Athlon XP2000+ INTEL P4 3.2C
    ASUS A7V8X-MX MotherBoard Abit IC7 Max3
    256MB DDR OCZ 1000MB
    EL
    52X CD-ROM 2x80G SATA HDD
    3D Graphic Controller Thermaltake
    V7000A
    40GB HDD 7200rpm, 1.44FDD Plextor 708A DVD+/-RW
    ATX 1608 w/USB &350W P/S ATI A-I-W 9800Pro
    6 Channel Sound Controller 350W P/S Dual-Fan
    10/100 NIC S.B.
    Audigy2
    3 in 1 (Beige Color, Including KB, Multimedia KB &
    Optial Mouse
    Mouse & Speakers Elitech-5100
    Speakers
    FP757 ** FREE
    BenQ LCD

    http://www.torontoitsolutions.com/specials.htm

    Many more new and used computers for sale. Free shipping included anywhere
    in North America.

    Just ask for Andy. :)
    Andy, Apr 30, 2004