fs used hp 9000 gear cheap!!

Discussion in 'HP' started by amontgom, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. amontgom

    amontgom Guest

    ok,
    i have no real idea what i have here.. but i recovered this system
    from a business that failed..
    i sold the pc's and what i have left is to me wierd.. you guys( and
    gals)
    may be able to figure it out..

    the box had this product number on it..: A2436A
    and inside of it was 8 32Meg memory modules 6 are A2511-60001 2 are
    A2511-690001

    those list for $79.00 new/referb.... i have no idea how to test them
    ... so they are $20.00 each as is.. take them all...
    also the proc board a PA-RISC .. part number A1703-60077 ... i/ve seen
    prices of 1200.00 but that is with 100 user licence.. i have no
    software or licence.. and don't really know if it works... so $50.00
    takes it away...

    it also has an A1703-60003 something or such. console interface.. i
    assume it is serial with network scsi and modem ports... survey says
    that they go for some where in the neighborhood of $100.00... so mine
    goes for $25.00 ...

    i have 2 j2092a serial mux cards too in the same condition $25.00
    each..

    now just to remind you..
    all parts are untested removed from equipment and are without
    waranty..
    i ship via ups or fedex in packages using least cost methods.. all
    parts will be placed in static bags and padded ( i'm a former
    semiconductor engineer so i really understand about static..)
    it is understood that you will pay for shipping on these items..
    i do not accept visa or any other credit cards so we will negotiate
    proper payment ( check or cod or western union... or something
    else...)

    e-mail me for details...
    only really interested parties though..
    i'm not a business i'm just a simple dolt.. an individule....trying to
    clean out his garage.
    allan

    amontgom, Jul 18, 2003

  2. amontgom

    steveternes

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Server Parts

    Please contact me regarding these parts, I would like to purchase them from you.

    Steve Ternes
    GLE Services

    1-616-550-8508

    steveternes, Jun 3, 2008