fx60 temp

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by fredwsa, Oct 5, 2007.

  1. fredwsa

    fredwsa Guest

    processor amd fx60
    scheda madre: abit an8 32x diamond plus
    ram 2 giga kingstom ddr 3200
    vga: 2x nvidia 7900gtx
    audio:creative audigit 2 platinium ex
    ali: enermax galaxy 1kw
    disco primario: 4xhitaschi 160 giga 7200 rpm sata2 (se ricordo bene) sata0
    supporto: 2 matrox 80 giga sata2 raid0
    dvd rom non alimentato da psu
    dvd ram generico
    so win xp o media center

    vcore default = 1.40
    cpu 204*15=3056
    core temp1 > -12
    core temp2 > -20

    vcore = 1.16
    cpu 204*6 = 1222
    core temp1 = -19
    core temp2 = -30

    the question is that:
    is the difference betwin the 2 core temp normal?
    how much vcore can i give? and how much can i get from this cpu?
    thank's to all whan to help me

    fredwsa, Oct 5, 2007

  2. fredwsa

    Augustus Guest

    > the question is that:
    > is the difference betwin the 2 core temp normal?
    > how much vcore can i give? and how much can i get from this cpu?
    > thank's to all whan to help me

    Those core temperatures don't seem to be related to reality. Twelve below
    zero on core 1 and twenty below on the other? The 8-9 degree difference is
    likely a reflection of the diode differences in calibrations.

    Augustus, Oct 6, 2007

  3. fredwsa

    fredwsa Guest

    thank u for ur answer
    anyway i use a coling sistem waterblock + peltier 350w, with 10 liters of
    water and a water radiator, for read this temp i use core temp 0.95, so i
    think they are the about the real temperature (now with core at 3075 the
    temp are -14 and -28

    fredwsa, Oct 6, 2007
  4. fredwsa

    Augustus Guest

    "fredwsa" <> wrote in message
    > thank u for ur answer
    > anyway i use a coling sistem waterblock + peltier 350w, with 10 liters of
    > water and a water radiator, for read this temp i use core temp 0.95, so i
    > think they are the about the real temperature (now with core at 3075 the
    > temp are -14 and -28

    Well, that would explain the temps alright.But there's got to be a
    glycol/water mix right?

    Augustus, Oct 6, 2007
  5. fredwsa

    fredwsa Guest

    > "fredwsa" <> wrote in message
    >> thank u for ur answer
    >> anyway i use a coling sistem waterblock + peltier 350w, with 10 liters
    >> of water and a water radiator, for read this temp i use core temp 0.95,
    >> so i think they are the about the real temperature (now with core at
    >> 3075 the temp are -14 and -28

    > Well, that would explain the temps alright.But there's got to be a
    > glycol/water mix right?

    it's't a mix, only water, this turns in an circuit to ambient temperature,
    then goes in a waterblock that it cools the peltier, than then cools the cpu
    i try to make a schematic

    ????????????
    ? ????????? ?
    ?~~~~~~ ? ??
    ? ? ??
    ? ? ?? ??????????????????????????????
    ? ? ?? ??????????????????????????????
    ? ? ?? ??
    ????????
    ? ? ?? ??
    ? ?
    ???????? ?? ??
    ? ? radiator with fan
    ?? tank ?? ??
    ? ?
    ?? with ??????????
    ? ?
    ?? water ? ? waterblock
    ? ?
    ?? ??????????
    ? ?
    ?? ?????????? perltier
    ? ?
    ?? ?????????? brunch
    ????????
    ?? ????????? cpu
    ??
    ??
    ???? ??
    ?????????????????????????????????? ??????????

    ????

    pump
    from the hottest side and the cooldest side of peltier (the termal
    differential) is about 50°c
    so more u made cold the hot side, moere cold will be the cold side
    aniway with a water temp of about 25° C i get a cpu at -20°C,
    that's permit me to to overclock the cpu at 3gig hz til with only water i
    had max 2.8 gig (vcore standard)

    fredwsa, Oct 7, 2007